Luminosity Financial Group, LLC
We specialize in the small to mid-size employer market—employee benefits and retirement plans from one to one thousand participants. We assist fiduciaries in fulfilling their ERISA mandated responsibilities.
Employee Benefit Consulting
Employee benefits and retirement options play a vital role in recruiting and retaining the best employees. Luminosity Financial LLC is a full service organization specializing in high quality benefit plans that will help recruit, reward and retain top talent. Furthermore, much of the work we do will not impose on any current relationships or benefit program.
With that said, the following steps are undertaken to develop the appropriate benefit plans and services to meet your needs:
- Determine your Immediate Priorities
- Analyze and audit existing programs
- Competitive market review
- Presentation of alternative plan options
- Program implementation
- Ongoing client service
Employee Benefit Plans and Services
- Group Medical, Dental and Vision
- Voluntary Payroll Deduction Plans
- Life Insurance
- Disability Income Replacement
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Individual Health Insurance
- 401k Plans
- Employee Benefit Support and Education
Voluntary Payroll Deduction plans are an ideal addition to employer-sponsored benefits. These plans offer quality coverage and convenience to employees. And, best of all, both employers and employees reap benefits.
- Ideal way to expand the benefit package without additional cost to the company.
- Plan premiums are paid by employees.
- Benefits offered to all employees–including those not covered by core benefits, such as seasonal and part-time employees.
- By reducing the taxable income of the participating employees, a company may also reduce the overall share of FICA and FUTA taxes.
- Improved financial security and peace of mind.
- Portable coverage even if an individual changes jobs.
- Plans are customized to each individual need and concern.
- Convenient premium payment.
Account Management Team
We assign an Account Management Team to serve your company every step of the way. This team includes a Benefit Consultant, Account Manager and a Customer Service Representative. By coupling knowledge and experience with high touch personal service, we are able to provide unique and valuable guidance to our clients.
401K/Retirement Plan Consulting
We offer objective advice, custom products, quality service, and practical ideas about qualified retirement plans. We offer comprehensive and sophisticated capabilities
401K/Retirement Plan Consulting
We offer objective advice, custom products, quality service, and practical ideas about qualified retirement plans. We offer comprehensive and sophisticated capabilities in all aspects of qualified retirement plans. Working closely with our clients, we help them to set their retirement plan objectives, review existing plans, and/or design a new retirement program to help them achieve their goals.
We design all types of qualified retirement plans, including:
- SIMPLE Plans
- SEP/ IRA Plans
- 401K Plans
- Profit Sharing Plans
- Target Benefit Plans
- Defined Benefit Plans/ Cash Balance Plans
- ESOP Plans
Our Plan Sponsor services include:
- Investment Policy Review and Management
- Vendor Resource Analysis
- Plan Resource Allocation
- Assessment of Fiduciary Prudence
- Expense Analysis